Saturday, September 17, 2016

Boots for Girls (pdf pattern for sale), 0-12 months



This boots is so girly it would look really cute on your baby girl while keeping her comfy and warm. Pattern requires Hooks H (5mm) , F (3.75mm) and any worsted weight yarn. Hook F is only for the flowers. I used Red Heart Super Saver, Loops and Threads Impeccable and Vanna's choice worsted weight yarn. You don't need a pom pom maker for this one as the pattern tells you how to make your own. It is written in standard American terms and includes 4 sizes: 0-3, 3-6, 6-9 and 9-12 months. Stitches used are single crochet, slip stitch and half double crochet.

Payment can be made securely through PayPal. Once you pay, the pdf pattern will be emailed to you in 24 hours. Make sure you enter your email id correctly during checkout. If you fail to receive your patterns please use the Contact Me form on the top left of my blog. Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it on to others. You can make it for yourself or as a gift. If you sell items made from my patterns please do give my blog credit. All my designs are protected by copyright.


$5.00

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I like all your sandals and boots they are all so cute. My question is are the bottoms of the boots weather proof, and also is there something the yarn can be sprayed with to waterproof it. Thank you Shirl Murphy
    My e-mail i s pooh1234498@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your site and I love all of your patterns. I just recently made my first shoe pattern and when I found your site I got so excited! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis