Crochet Patterns for Baby and Newborn Booties, Hats and More

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Alice Button Cowl, Free Crochet Cowl Pattern











Another gorgeous crochet pattern that works up quick! I love everything about this cowl from the coconut shell buttons to the yarn and last but not the least the stitch pattern. It took me just two skeins of Big Twist yarn and it was one of those patterns that grew a mile a minute. Perfect for impatient people like me! Though the color of this yarn was perfect it was so hard to capture it on camera. I love the name of the yarn color too, Cinnamon. The cloudy day didn't help at all. I finally had to make my mannequin lie down to get some decent shots. 

* The pattern is written in Standard American Terms
*The pattern used worsted weight yarn and hook H (5mm)
* The finished cowl is 35 inches long and 12 inches wide.
* It took about 275 yards of yarn.

You can download the pattern here: Alice Button Cowl

If you love it, please share it using one of the social media buttons. Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Love it, I can not wait to make this, I have the perfect color of yarn calling to be made into this beautiful piece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really have no idea how its gonna come out..still im gonna try..love it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have made 2 of these! Absolutely beautiful. I made one into a prayer shawl. I simply used a larger hook & made 16dc rows instead of 12. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will make a lovely gift. I am going to start this ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, sadly the link is not working for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kavitha, email me using my Contact Me form, top of the page, and I can send it as am email attachment.

      Delete

AddThis