Crochet Patterns for Baby and Newborn Booties, Hats and More

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Diana Buttoned Cowl,Free Chunky Cowl Crochet Pattern











This is a quick and easy pattern made with chunky yarn, perfect for a last minute Christmas gift. I used less two skeins of Bernat Softee Chunky and was able to crochet one cowl in under two hours. You can make it in a single color or double color as shown. If the Winter blues have kicked in, this quick and easy project could be the perfect pick me up. The finished cowl measures 31 inches in length and 10 inches in width. 

Materials
1. Yarn: Super Bulky, size 6 yarn. I used Bernat Softee Chunky. The
UK/Australian equivalent is 14 ply.
2. Hook: Hook P (10mm) and a hook H (5mm) to weave in the tails.
3. Sewing Needle
4. Two large wooden buttons.

Download the pattern here : Diana Buttoned Cowl


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the pattern. Hopefully I can get one made.
    xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur pattern I made once and have gotten many requests for more, thanks so much for the free pattern, I really appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think two strands of worsted would work instead of the super bulky? I already made the Brooklyn Boot Cuffs (which I love) and want to make another matching accessory. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

AddThis