Crochet Patterns for Baby and Newborn Booties, Hats and More

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Brooklyn Boot Cuffs, Free Crochet Pattern














Fall is here and it is my favorite Season of the year when it is neither too hot nor too cold. I love how the leaves change colors and the the gentle rustling of the winds play music in the air. I adore the sound of the word "Autumn", as romantic as the Season itself. Boots and cowls are my favorite accessory for Fall and what better way to jazz it up than with a pair of boot cuffs. Crochet yourself a pair and turn one pair of boots in to many. They are quick to work up and can add variety to your wardrobe. The stitch used gives it a nice texture. Add to it two wooden buttons and you have a stylish accessory that can make your legs look longer.

These boot cuffs can be worked in a couple of hours. Make them with a matching pair of mittens and you have a wonderful Christmas Gift. I enjoyed photographing them as much as making them. The pine cones added the right measure of pizzazz. They looked so beautiful, I was tempted to focus more on the pine cones than the boot cuffs themselves. I hope you will enjoy sporting these boot socks as much as I did designing them. 

* This crochet pattern is written in Standard American Terms.
* The pattern uses worsted weight yarn ( size 4 medium)
* The pattern uses two hooks, G (4.25mm) and F ( 3.25mm)
* The pattern includes pictures to guide you.


The  Free pattern for the matching pair of mittens pictured will be published next week.

Find the pattern for the Boot Cuffs here: Brooklyn Boot Cuffs

If you love it, please share it using one of the social media buttons below. Thank you!

34 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Great work. I'm hosting a throw pillow giveaway that you should enter! http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/09/pillow-covers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. realy looooove it!!! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really stylish looking and a great way to pull a look together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I love the boot cuffs! You did a beautiful job and I love the colors. I saw it on craft o maniac.
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cuffs, can't wait for the mitts! I have a great-niece that would love these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love them! Thank you for sharing! I can't wait for the mitts too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love boot cuffs! I only made one pair last year, but need to make lots more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. je les trouve tres jolies, bonne journée

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us all. Love you work

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks you for sharing your talent with all. Cant wait to make the boot cuffs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks you for sharing!

    Fraisiperles
    Montreal Canada

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you for sharing... my girls will love these

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for sharing.... My girls will love these

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to try this pattern. I am all about keeping warm and this pattern is not only cute but practical. It will surely add warmth to my legs. Looking forward to popping in a video and getting to work on this one. Thanks for sharing - ElsJourney.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait get started on this pattern. I am all about keeping warm and these boot cuffs are not only cute but practical. They will add warmth to my legs. Looking forward to popping in a video and getting to work on these. Thanks for sharing - Elsjourney.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I featured these on Moogly today! Thanks for sharing the pattern! http://www.mooglyblog.com/free-crochet-boot-cuff-patterns/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I featured these on Moogly today! Thanks for sharing the pattern! http://www.mooglyblog.com/free-crochet-boot-cuff-patterns/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for sharing. These are lovely. The pictures are beautiful and festive too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are cute I've been making and wearing boot cuffs for years didn't know people like them so much

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been making boot cuffs for years didn't know they were popular

    ReplyDelete
  21. Download site saysout of bandwidth not able to download is there another way of getting these patterns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just fixed the bandwidth issue. You should be able to download it now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

      Delete
  22. Lovely!! My sister is asking for mitts AND boot cuffs for Christmas. These are PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are so cute! Unfortunately, when I click on the link, it won't load. :(

    -andi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use my contact me form and I might be able to email you a copy.

      Delete
  24. Yes- These are cute :).... BUT...Fustrating- where's the pattern???

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have a question for you. Once you are on row 3 and you are completely done with that row do you slip stitch it or do you just continue on? It doesn't tell you to slip stitch it. it just takes you into row 4.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No slip stitching at the end of rows. This is to avoid getting a seam.

      Delete
  26. I made these boot cuffs for my Granddaughter in Watertown, NY. I will be putting them in the mail today. Thank you for this great pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are very cute - but I an unable to click through to the pattern - I'm getting a "page not found" error. Can you fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  28. neat! thank-you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi, love the pattern! Just wondering, if you have large calves would you continue row 2 for longer than the 12.5inches? Or should it stretch enough?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will stretch to fit but if you think your calves are extra big, add a few more rows.

      Delete

AddThis