Crochet Patterns for Baby and Newborn Booties, Hats and More

Monday, July 15, 2013

Mobile Phone Cozy or Case Crochet Pattern, I phone Cozy, Samsung Cozy, Free Crochet Pattern










This is a very simple and quick pattern that can be adapted to all kinds of phones. You measure as you go making it easy to customize for any size phone. You can work it in a single color or two colors like me. I am planning to keep the grey and cream one for myself. This would make a great project to use up those leftover yarn and I am sure you would find a lot of people you can gift them to among your family and friends. I personally hate putting on the plastic cases that make my sleek phone bulky and think this type of case affords better protection when shoving it in to my purse with a gazillion other things. 

The pattern uses an F hook with worsted weight, size 4 medium yarn. The crochet patterns uses single crochet and front post half double crochet stitches. You can find my tutorial on working a front post double crochet here: Front Post Double Crochet Tutorial. A front post half double crochet  will be worked in the same way, the only difference would be that you would work a half double crochet in place of a double crochet stitch. For beginners who are not yet adventurous enough to try the post stitches consider replacing them with single crochet stitches instead. 

You can download the pattern here, Mobile Phone Cozy.

If you love it please share it using one of the social media buttons below, thank you!

15 comments:

  1. Bom dia
    Que trabalhos lindos você faz.
    Adorei teu blog. sucesso e bjs no ♥

    http://fifiacrocheta.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome!!! We would love it if you would link up at our linky party:
    http://www.lifewiththecrustcutoff.com/two-girls-and-a-party-link-up-26/
    Live every Wednesday to Sunday.
    Hosted by:
    http://www.lifewiththecrustcutoff.com/ Parrish @ Life with the Crust Cut Off
    http://thissillygirlslife.com/ Dana @ This Silly Girl’s Life
    We hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your instructions say to crochet the bottom color until it equals 1/3rd the size of your phone when it appears it's really 2/3rds the size of the phone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for pointing that out Linda, I just fixed it.

      Delete
  4. These are fantastic! I'm going to make one right away. The grey and cream one is my favourite too :) great colour combinations. Did you make the pattern up yourself? It's awesome :)

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great idea and something that is so unique. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing on BeColorful
    p

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely!

    Thank you so much linking up and YOU'VE BEEN FEATURED! :)
    http://www.jaqsstudio.com/2013/07/made-by-me-90-linky-party-and-features.html

    -Q

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your design and colors! Pinned to my crochet board:) I posted DIY Doily Jacket this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the permission to translate into german!
    In a few days you can find it in my blog
    http://haekeluebersetzungen.blogspot.de/

    Ela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really, this crochet is looking awesome and I have already purchased such crochet as it helps to keep my phone safely from dust and heat.
    sprint cell phone accessories

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful mobile cover. I love this. I must try to make one for my mobile. Thanks for sharing. cep telefonla

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cases. I love these. I am going to buy one of these for my iPhone.
    iphone cases

    ReplyDelete

AddThis