Crochet Patterns for Baby and Newborn Booties, Hats and More

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Crocodile St Baby Sandals or Booties, Crochet Pattern, 0-12 months













Click on the pictures to enlarge them.

This lovely crochet pattern is made up of crocodile stitches. If you have never worked crocodile stitches before it can take a little practice. These sandals will be perfect to adorn your little girls tootsies this summer. Who knows I might even come up with a baby sun dress to match.  I am so elated with the the way these turned out, I am writing a woman's size slipper next. Make them in Spring colors to match her colorful outfits. Once you get the hang of the crocodile stitch I am sure you might want to make many of these. 

* Pattern is written in Standard American Terms

* The pattern comes in 4 sizes, 0-3, 3-6, 6-9 and 9-12 months. 

*  Pattern  uses a F (3.75mm) hook for 0-3 and 3-6 months and 6-9 months. F and G(4.25mm) hooks for 9-12 months. 

* The sole is  worked using Worsted weight yarn ( size 4 medium) also know as "Aran" in UK. The toe top for the sandal is worked using DK weight yarn.

* The pattern uses crocodile stitches. A step by step tutorial for the crocodile stitch is included in the pattern

Payment can be made securely through PayPal. Once you pay, the pdf pattern will be emailed to your PayPal id in 24 hours. If you want it mailed to any other id please mention that in the "Message to the Seller" during checkout.You can always mail me using the Contact Me form if you have any questions. Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it on to others. You can make it for yourself or as a gift. If you sell items made from my pattern please do give my blog credit. All my designs are protected by copyright.


Crocodile Stitch Baby Sandals
 $5.00

5 comments:

  1. Are you selling the sandals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know that I featured your wonderful project on homework. Thanks so much for sharing it on The Inspiration Board. Have a great weekend!

    carolyn
    homework &
    DETAILS

    ReplyDelete
  3. can I order I'm in United Arab Emirates ??

    ReplyDelete

AddThis