Dress up your little one in handmade cuteness this Spring! Make her this dress using my crochet pattern and see her bloom. You can wear it as it is or with a top inside.Match it with one of my crochet sandals and you might just have the perfect pair! Make it short if you would like to make a tunic and wear with matching tights. Change the color combinations to get a totally new look each time.Try just using two colors instead of three. Use your imagination and make it your own.
This is my first dress pattern and a lot of work went in to finding the right dress measurements, presentation and adding the finishing touches. The lacy skirt part looks so much prettier in reality and works up really quick without a lot of stitch counting. It is one of those patterns you can work while watching television. I have kept the bodice free of any shaping to make it easier to work and added an adjustable waist tie for a perfect fit. The dress has a border at the hemline which is the same color as the bodice.
* The Crochet pattern is in Standard American Terms
* The pattern uses only basic crochet stitches
* Pattern uses DK weight , size 3 yarn with an F hook (3.75mm)
* The pattern includes sizes Newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months,
18 months and 2 Years
* The pattern includes lots of pictures to make it easy
* The dress has a button closure at the back
* The shoulder strap is adjustable
* The dress is worked in the round and has no seams
Payment can be made securely through PayPal. Once the payment is made, pattern will be emailed to you in 24 hours. If you have any questions or fail to receive the patterns please use the 'Contact Me' form in my blog, top left. Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it onto others. All my patterns are protected by copyright. Read my Copyright page for more info.