Crochet Patterns for Baby and Newborn Booties, Hats and More

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Trekkers Crochet Pattern, Flip Flop Sandals for Baby Boys, 0-12 months












When I designed the flip flops for girls last summer there were some blog readers who asked me if I would make one for the boys. Some readers even went ahead and made the girl's flip flop design in boy colors like blue and brown to suit a boy while others thought the design was very girly with its bumpy strap. So this summer, I decided to make a boy version for my flip flops design. The shoe looks like  flip flops at the toe side and a sandal at the back. I also designed a boy's sun hat pattern to go with it.

The pattern comes in 4 sizes, 0-3, 3-6, 6-9 and 9-12 months. Pattern is in Standard American terms and includes lots of picture to make it easy. I used a F (3.75mm) hook for 0-3 and 3-6 months and hooks F ( 3.75mm) and G hook ( 4.25mm) for the bigger sizes. It is worked using Worsted weight yarn ( size 4 medium) also know as "Aran" in UK.

Payment can be made securely through PayPal. Once you pay, the pdf pattern will be emailed to your PayPal id in 24 hours. If you want it mailed to any other id please mention that in the "Message to the Seller" during checkout.You can always mail me using the Contact Me form if you have any questions. Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it on to others. You can make it for yourself or as a gift. If you sell items made from my pattern please do give my blog credit. All my designs are protected by copyright.


Trekkers Pattern ( Hat not included)
$5.00


17 comments:

  1. How much for the hat as well? It is toooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most amazing patterns. When I get to a lull in my quilting, I'm definitely getting some of your patterns! They are just so adorably cute and perfect. You have a great talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These flip flops are really cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, all these designs are good looking, and it might have taken plenty of time to design each of them. Although, they are not going to fit into my feet, but I am really fascinated to
    see these tiny foot wears.

    ReplyDelete
  5. palariile si sandalutele tale ofera bucurie celor care le vede !
    complimenti !
    Mihaela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I tried to purchase these and it wouldn't open the transaction in PayPal. Do you have any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there, I paid for this pattern using Paypal...can any one tell me how to download the pattern...thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia, the pattern is emailed to you and not available for instant download.

      Delete
  8. Hi do you have this flip flop in adults sizes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry, I have them in baby sizes only. I might come up with toddler sizes soon.

      Delete
  9. hi, this flip flop is so cute, can u teach how to make this, thanks before.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought I bought pattern, but cannot find it. How can I check to see if I did purchase it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please check if there is an email from paypal or use the Contact Me form and give me your email, so I can check it for you.

      Delete
  11. What would you say the difficulty level is on this pattern? I'm a bit of a newbie so I don't want to purchase anything I can't handle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello,
    Do you have a bank account that I could use to pay you? Adn then you can send me the pattern by e-mail perhaps? Is that possible? I do not know the paypal system at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do not have to open a Paypal account to purchase from my site, please read my FAQ page for details.

      Delete

AddThis