Crochet Patterns for Baby and Newborn Booties, Hats and More

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Boy's Sun Hat Crochet Pattern, Newborn to 10 Years










I had started working on  this crochet pattern for boys last summer along with my girl's sun hat pattern but never quite got down to publishing it. I had lost all the written instructions and just had the hat samples left with me. Feeling lazy to rewrtite the pattern,  I tried guessing the stitch counts from the finished hats but it was a total disaster! Now I know why people buy patterns and don't try to wing it by looking at the picture. The pattern which looks quite straightforward poses its own challenges when you finally sit down to write it down. I have kept the design simple to suit your little boy with just a contrasting band added.

The pattern includes sizes from newborn to 10 years and is in Standard American Terms. The hats are worked using worsted weight yarn ( size 4 medium) and  hook G ( 4.25mm) for size 6-12 months and hook H ( 5mm) for all the other sizes. The bands use hook F for 0-3 months and G for all the other sizes. The hat is quick to work up with an H hook.

Payment can be made securely through PayPal. Once you pay,  the pdf pattern will be emailed to your PayPal  id   in 24 hours.  If you want it mailed to any other id please mention that in the " Message to the Seller" during checkout. You  can  always  mail  me if  you  have  any  questions. Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it on to  others.  You can make it for yourself or as a gift. If you sell  items made from  my  pattern please  do  give my  blog credit. All  my  designs are  protected by copyright.



Boy's Sun Hat  Crochet Pattern ( Sandals not included)
$5.00


7 comments:

  1. Bravo ! ! ! Vos créations sont très jolies ! et tellement originales...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh the crochet pattern is too cute! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hat + matching sandals! I hope to win the free patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hat + matching sandals! Hope I win the patterns, it'll be hard to decide on the the free patterns, they are all very cute!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis