Crochet Patterns for Baby and Newborn Booties, Hats and More

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Pom Pom Beanie for Boy or Girl - Crochet Pattern - Newborn, Baby to Adult, All Sizes








 I love being able to have a pattern that can be used for everybody in the family, so I designed another unisex one.  Change colors to make it for your girl or boy. You can work it in a single color and it would look just as beautiful. If pom pom is not your style you can omit that too. I love the texture on this one and I am sure you will too. 

 The pattern includes detailed step by step instructions for all the stitches.You will have to work front post triple crochet for this one but the pattern includes a photo tutorial for the same. Check out my tutorial on front post double crochet here to find out if it is right for you. Pattern is in Standard American terms and is written for all sizes newborn to adult man. Worsted weight yarn (size 4 medium) is used with an H or G hook. 

Payment can be made securely through PayPal. Once you pay, the pdf pattern will be emailed to your PayPal id  in 24 hours. If you want it mailed to any other id please mention that in the " Message to the Seller" during checkout.You can always mail me if you have any questions. Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it on to others. You can make it for yourself or as a gift. If you sell items made from my pattern please do give my blog credit. All my designs are protected by copyright.

Pom Pom Beanie Crochet Pattern
$5.00

AddThis