Crochet Patterns for Baby and Newborn Booties, Hats and More

Monday, May 9, 2011

Appliquéd Bubble Wrap Crochet Blanket ( Free Pattern)






This is a very easy beginner baby blanket pattern. If you know the basic crochet stitches working this one is going to be a breeze. When I first made the doll appliqué the face turned out to be too long. It left me wondering what can be done to make it cuter, I figured making the face wider will do the trick. I had done the same appliqué for one of my sewing projects and I knew this could not go wrong. All said, I am quite happy with the way it turned out and I am ready to share it with all of you. This would make a beautiful stroller blanket.

The pattern is worked in worsted weight yarn and uses 2 hooks, H ( 5mm) and F ( 3.75 mm) . You can make it any size you want. Customize the colors and make it your own. Enjoy the free pattern and don't forget to share the pictures on my facebook page.

Click here for the Free Pattern!






14 comments:

  1. so cute, I have to make one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loeit and want to make one but I cant find the pattern??? What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please check the link " Free Pattern" in the post to download or view the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thank you for the free pattern.

    So glad I found you through the Etsy Blog Team!
    I am your newest blog follower. :)
    Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!

    I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!

    Best,
    Mary C. Nasser
    http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the patterns, I live in a small town in Montana, ane their are not any stores here that sell these products here, and we have ro drive 130 miles to shop. I thank you very much for the patterns.
    Jeanette Turner
    benjeanette_97@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this pattern. I am still practising my basic stitches to make a dishcloth! I've saved this pattern for later. You're very kind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it
    WONDERING IF YOU HAD THE HAT PATTERN?
    THANK YOU FOR SHARING AT A TIME LIKE THIS WITH SO MAMY PEOPLE IN NEED . I WILL DONATE THEM TO SICK CHILDRENS HOSPITAL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep this going please, great job!
    Stop by my blog : old holborn blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just finished the blanket for my granddaughter and can't wait to give it to her. It's adorable. Thank for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just finished the blanket for my granddaughter. It's adorable. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

AddThis