Crochet Patterns for Baby and Newborn Booties, Hats and More

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Bunny Basket Crochet Pattern ( Free Pattern)




This is another one of my easy peasy patterns . I used just a single strand of worsted weight yarn and was surprised to see it hold its shape quite well. I guess the fact that the design is compact made it work. I am not an Amigurumi expert and had some trouble sewing the nose and mouth. I am guilty of making sad faces even when I used to paint and am glad this bunny came out pretty smiling. Aah! The jinx is finally broken.

Pattern is worked using a H hook and can be finished in less than 2 hours. You can even consider adding a pompom to the back as its tail. Don't you think that is a lovely idea? So come up with your versions and don't forget to share the pictures on my facebook page. Enjoy the free pattern!

9 comments:

  1. That is too cute!! Keep up the beautiful work!! :)

    ~Stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Keep it up!! :)

    ~Stay blessed!!


    Chari
    Etsy Entrepreneurs

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for all your hard work.... i enjoy looking for them and making something out of my day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute-- thanks so much for sharing this pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this!!! i can't believe how cute it is! a lot of the other baskets that you can crochet aren't nearly as adorable! my little girl will love this for easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY CUTE!!.. and thanks for sharing how to make one... Have a great weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute like to make one for all of my kids and grandkids

    ReplyDelete
  8. figured it out....got it printed...gonna try to make 2 of these for a baby shower for twins....thanks for sharing this pattern....

    ReplyDelete

AddThis