Crochet Patterns for Baby and Newborn Booties, Hats and More

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Boy's Striders Crochet Baby Booties (pdf pattern for sale)








I simply fell in love with this one and I am sure you will too! This was designed in response to a buyer saying I had less of boy designs. A simple but elegant design for your little boy with not too many embellishments. The use of single color keeps it classy and perfect for everyday wear. Wear them with Jeans, Khakis or Cords to accentuate your casual chic look.

Working in just a single color ensures that you work with the same yarn till the end and you have only 2 tails to weave in, isn't that great? Pattern is worked in worsted weight yarn and includes 4 sizes 0-3, 3-6, 6-9 and 9-12 months. It includes pictures of every step to make it easy for even beginners. You need to know only the basic crochet stitches for this one and it works up really quick. It is written in standard American terms and requires hooks H, F and G for the various sizes. So what are you waiting for?

Payment can be made securely through PayPal. Once you pay, the pdf pattern will be emailed to you in 24 hours. Make sure you enter your email id correctly during checkout. If you fail to receive your patterns please use the Contact Me form on the top left of my blog. Please do not resell the pattern itself or pass it on to others. You can make it for yourself or as a gift. If you sell items made from my patterns please do give a direct link to my blog . All my designs are protected by copyright.








$5.00

29 comments:

  1. These are the most adorable little booties I've ever seen! Absolutely precious. Thanks for offering the pattern for sale; I have a number of little feet that will look quite handsome in these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. If I had half a minute to spare, I'd be reaching for my crochet hook. Alas, painting is taking up all my time. I might do it anyway, just so I could put them in a painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute i love these booties!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word! Those are so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so cute I wish I could crochet...:o(

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness these are the cutest little booties I have ever seen! I just stumbled upon your blog today, I love your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are incredibly cute! I need to kidnap an adorable child (kidding!) just so I can have an excuse to purchase these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just ordered this pattern! I had the pattern in my hands within five minutes of ordering it! Easy to follow pattern with wonderful diagrams. Thank you so much I just love this pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will these be easy to size up for a 6 yr old boy (6-7 inch feet) as house slippers? I love them. So cute but not too cute that he won't wear it. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sizing up entirely depends on your own abilities. Personally that is what I find the hardest. You will have to make a sole to fit and then try to proceed from there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. are these booties available for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Janelle I sell only the patterns, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful pattern, could you tell me the length of the sole on the smallest size please?

    ReplyDelete
  14. The smallest is 3 1/2 inches long and 2 inches wide.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love love love love them! I'm 6.6 months pregnant and I can't wait to make them for me little one to be!

    ReplyDelete
  16. sabes espanol quiero saber cuanto los dejas en mayoreo

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are the BOMB!!!!They are absolutely ingenious.....And yes, more "boy" stuff is needed.....Thank you soooo much....

    ReplyDelete
  18. My problem in the past with crocheted booties is keeping them on their feet. How easily do these fall off?

    ReplyDelete
  19. The pattern is easy to follow ? Is with pictures ?

    ReplyDelete
  20. @yarnlover, the strap is pretty much very close to the ankle. So it should hold pretty well. If the naughty one is going to pull it out with his or her hands then you have no chance though!

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Doreen, yes the pattern is with loads of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My mother crochets i can't wait to get her this pattern! I have twin boys and they will look so handsome in these!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. for some reason I cant read patterns!! would be nic if there was a video on how to make them very nice work love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I bought this pattern not realizing it didn't come in the next size up. 12-18.. do you have any tips for sizing them up this small amount? I'm still kind of new at crocheting. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. like to purcase winter booties pattern for 3 yrs.old/
    wich would be appropiate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This pattern runs only up to 1 year as of now. I will be coming up with toddler sizes soon.

      Delete
  26. I cannot wait to make some of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi there,

    What's the sole sizes for your 9-12 month patterns?
    Do the other patterns have similar sole sizes?
    I'm thinking of purchasing a few patterns but I'm worried about the sizes.
    I have a 6 month old with a feet size of a 18 month old.

    Are there tips on how to make the soles larger (in the pattern sheet)

    Sorry for the many questions. Just wanted to make sure before purchasing the patterns.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 9-12 months size is 4.5 inches long. You can try using the next size hook for making it a little larger.

      Delete

AddThis