Crochet Patterns for Baby and Newborn Booties, Hats and More

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Floral Bag, Granny Square Bag, Free Crochet pattern








 This bag would  make an amazing Spring or Summer accessory.  It's just a little bigger than a normal clutch and would go well with any dress. This crochet pattern uses granny squares which are then joined together to create the unique shape of the bag. I have decided to make it free for my blog readers.

The dimensions of the completed bag are 15 inches at the widest part and 9 1/2 inches from top of the handle to bottom of the bag. It's worked using worsted weight yarn in 5 different colors and a size H (5 mm) crochet hook. I used Red Heart Super Saver and Vanna's choice for the bag in the picture. Pattern includes instructions for lining the bag as well.

Find the free crochet Patterns here: Floral Bag Crochet Pattern


7 comments:

  1. This looks so different from other granny bags. Great shape too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool I did something similar to it but just made plain granny squares,and used bag handles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI! i'd just like to say thank you for making a easy to follow pattern that even a beginner like me could follow.LOVE LOVE my bag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patterns should be free especially if the other person on the other end is printing it out. I'd only pay money if the creator was mailing out a printed copy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a unique bag! I would love if you linked up to my new fiber arts link party! It's perfect for us crochet peeps.
    http://www.mymerrymessylife.com/2012/06/new-link-party-hookin-on-hump-day-1.html

    ReplyDelete

AddThis